Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bat Fest at Cincinnati Museum Center and other Signings

I (Christina W.) will be at Bat Fest this Saturday the 27th from 11 to 2 at the Cincinnati Museum Center.

I will be reading Little Red Bat, doing an art demo and signing Little Red Bat and A Warm Winter Tail. Stop by and say hi!

Coloring sheet for Bat Fest, Share and Enjoy!


I also will be at Buckeye Book Fair in Wooster, OH along with illustrators Jeffery Ebbeler, Will Hillenbrand, and Jared Lee on November 3rd. I know it is a long haul from Cincinnati, but it is a great show!

Finally, I will be at the Crestview Hills Joseph-Beth on December 5th. More details soon...

Vampire Bat and prey from Extreme Senses, one of the Sensing Their Prey books I illustrated for ABDO Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment