Friday, October 4, 2013

"Food For Thought" Exhibition

The "Food For Thought" exhibition opens tonight Friday, October 4, 2013 from 7-9 pm.  It is at the Annex Gallery at 4131 Cooper road.

This is an old historic building owned by UCBA and this is its very first exhibition as a gallery. It is located at the corner of Plainfield road and Cooper road in Blue Ash - across from a cemetery.

The show theme is art about food and will exhibit work from Mike Geno, David Hartz, Julie Mitchell, Sara Pearce, Mike Sanders, Kim Taylor and John Wolfer.


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I didn't see a link to the blog administrator, so I'll write to you in the comment box. Could I get my blog listed in the sidebar? I live in West Chester, just north of Cincinnati. The blog is katherinejft.blogspot.com. I also have a website at katherinethomasart.com. Thanks! I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine! Thanks for stopping by!

    I will add them. You are also welcome to come to our lunches. This week's is in West Chester.

    ReplyDelete