Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's been a while since I've been on here, trying to find my path I guess. To illustrate or not to illustrate. But as it is, I can't get away from doing this, I do love it.

So I've gotten involved with a Kickstarter Project and I'm super excited to see where it will go. I saw a couple other familiar names on the list of illustrators as well. Check this out and if you would like to pledge that would be fantastic! If you vote for me, please use my artist code of 5116. You will be asked via email when we reach our goal.

Please share with other social venues... thank you!!!!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1081951836/the-great-illustrator-project


1 comment:

  1. Theresa, I read the project description, and I'm still confused.

    Is the customer getting an app with high-quality illustrations being used as clip art?

    Can customers create books only for their personal use from the art in the app, or can they sell their creations?

    ReplyDelete