Monday, April 7, 2014

Finally ... the World Fire Sculpture Championship Video

My video from the World Fire Sculpture Championship in Riga, Latvia is finally finished. It is all video that was taken by myself and edited by myself in Premiere Pro. It took awhile to learn the software and work out all the bugs. The video is a bit longer than I would like. It is about 30 minutes long. I could have cut out alot of footage and made this shorter and more exciting but I wanted this video to be more of a document of the event for myself. I wanted to include all of the fire sculptures and the way they looked before being burnt as well as while they were burning. I also wanted to include some footage of Gunnar the Artistic Curator and Reinis the Producer and to give a feel of what it was like to participate in this international event.
So here is the link to the video on Vimeo. Please let me know what you think of this video.


http://vimeo.com/90363463

WFSC 2014 from Artist David Hartz on Vimeo.


3 comments:

  1. I fixed the embed/link. Just watching it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Though I thought Lithuania might hit the podium

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, Thanks for fixing the link. What did I do wrong?
    Dave

    ReplyDelete