Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Book Trailer: Why the Possum has a Large Grin



You all can probably tell I am really excited about this one.

I am so delighted to finally work with an author/musician. It made the trailer so fun! Yes, it is clear I watched way to many Warner Brothers cartoons as a kid...

I love this book; I hope people who read it enjoy it as much as I enjoyed illustrating it! (Out this Fall, 2012)

Warning: This song gets stuck in your head! (Although while editing, I probably listened to it 1000 times)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats. Love it...for some reason I have a taste for some possum stew though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is an old school folk tale. The possum is not so nice... Cute though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Christina! It's gotta be a blast to see your drawings come to life like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Christina! Can't wait to add it to the growing collection!

    ReplyDelete