Saturday, July 21, 2012

Zombie Marge Comix Group Blog: Zombie Marge, Step-by-step (Day 5)

Zombie Marge Comix Group Blog: Zombie Marge, Step-by-step (Day 5): When coloring the strip, I work from background to foreground, each one getting a separate layer. By starting with the ...

Tim,
This is great - it is so rare to get to see inside a cartoonist's mind and work process-thank you - thank you!! David
p.s. I cannot figure out how to post to your blog - I keep getting this box that wants me to choose a profile - but gives no options???

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, David. It's been fun writing about the strip in such detail. I will look into your posting problems. Maybe I can do something about it from my end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry Tim and other folks - I never meant to post this. It just somehow got posted here as I was trying to respond to Tim's blog. Sorry again. I have now updated the browser and other things and everything seems to be working now.
    I apologize for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great series of posts. I am glad Dave called attention to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep Tim, currently you have to sign into google or wordpress (or similar). No insert Name/URL option.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmm...it makes me wonder - is there any way to delete a post once it has been posted??? I know that I can delete a comment but what about a post?

    ReplyDelete