Friday, January 23, 2009

Painting with oils again


Howdy Folks,
    Just thot that I would post my latest dalliance with oil paint. It has ben years since I painted on canvas with just oils and wanted to see if I still had some chops plus I missed the smell. So I have been creating some small still lifes and doing some larger works as well. Here is the first still life I did. I was always amazed at the animal crackers box - how elaborate the pictures of the animals were on the box and yet how unidentifiable the actual cookies were....Dave

2 comments:

  1. wow Dave, i'd say you still have your chops!
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Dave! Do you think the crumbs in the box are battle damage from the animal crackers fighting each other? :)

    Just kidding. Post more!!!

    ReplyDelete