Wednesday, March 2, 2011

High school sports logo needed

Hi folks!

An painter friend of mine needs someone to design a new logo for a high school, and then he will be painting/airbrushing it on the gymnasium wall. They are the Beallsville Blue Devils, and they've been using Duke's logo up to now, but they would like to have their own blue devil designed to be used on everything.

If I had any spare time I'd do it! Plus I know there are better logo designers than me here.

Simple lines....blue, white, and maybe black. There may be a little bit of reimbursement in it from the school district, but this is a small school in Eastern Ohio.

Contact: Scott Hagan
e-mail: barnartist@dhwireless.net


1 comment:

  1. Hey--I just saw this now.

    Are they still looking for a logo designer for this?

    ReplyDelete