Friday, January 31, 2014

A Night of Sketching at Modern Makers + The Cincinnati Ballet presents Dance/Draw

Sketch by Christina Wald
Amy Bogard and I went to sketch at the Modern Makers + The Cincinnati Ballet presents Dance/Draw event Wednesday. (We also ran into Chuck Rekow there.)

It was an amazing event with some great dance demos from the Cincinnati Ballet and a couple students from CCM. There was a lot of good sketching time as the dancers warmed up.

We mostly did gesture sketches at the event and I did the sketch to the left when I got home.

See more sketches and pictures here on Amy's blog and here on my (Christina Wald's) blog.

I hope they do more events like this.

Beautiful gesture sketches by Amy Bogard
L-Chrisitna Wald; R-Amy Bogard

1 comment:

  1. there have never doubt about It was an amazing event with some great dance demos from the Cincinnati Ballet.






    Ballet online course | Ballet fitness Course

    ReplyDelete