Friday, June 26, 2009

48 Hour Film Project




I'd like to invite everyone to the premier of my film, "Nick Knight in ... 'The Tiger's Tale.'" I helped create this film for the 48 Hour Film Project. "The Tiger's Tale" is a film noir-type detective movie, but with some unexpected twists and turns in it's whopping 7-minute run time. Like every film in the 48 Hour Film Project, it had to have these exact elements: a fork, a character named Lynn or Len Pellaton, and the line, "What the hell is this?"

I hope you can make it out to see my – ahem! – directoral debut. The movie is screening during the 3 p.m. block.

Premiere Screenings

Date: Saturday June 27th
Time: 10:00am-9:00pm
Place: Carnegie Visual and Performing Arts Center, 1028 Scott Boulevard, Covington, KY 41011
Tickets: $10.00

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could see it today. Will there be a place to view it online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or an Illustrator's Group screening?

    ReplyDelete