Friday, May 6, 2011

Kiwanis Cares Safety Fair Poster

I thought I'd share this. My father works with Kiwanis and asked me to create this poster for their new event.

As you can probably guess, this was a really fun project to work on. Each character was designed separately, then added in. I may try to do a full composition in one sitting, but I find piece-mealing it so much easier to re-arrange as needed.

If any of you have kids (or nieces, nephews, etc.), it will be a really fun time. The theme this year is bicycles, helmet, and fire safety. The fair will take place at the Hamilton County Educational Service Center (HCESC) in Forest Park. The address is 924 Waycross Road 45240.

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done. Did you do all the type by hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did. I inked it with micron pens, then scanned it all into Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete