Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fill Creative Open House - This Friday!

Hi folks! I'm inviting everyone out to our graphic design studio space in Montgomery tomorrow (Friday) from 4pm - 8pm. I know I haven't met a lot (most) of you, but it would be a fun little creative stop for your Friday evening! We're going to have some snacks and drinks and great conversation.

Plus, please check out the fundraiser we're doing along with our Open House to raise money for Jeff Peppet's Man of the Year Campaign with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Jeff is a fantastic person I had the pleasure of working with in the past. We are thrilled to help contribute to his cause! Please check out his website and great story:  http://youcanchangetheodds.com/

Hope to see everyone there! Email with any questions: info@fillcreative.com

Thanks!! Stephanie Smith
steph@fillcreative.com
513-774-7500
9400 Main St. Suite 4 Cincinnati, OH 45242

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have attended this. I was out of town... I hope it was a GREAT success!

    ReplyDelete