Friday, December 3, 2010

Book signing December 5th

Our book signing celebration for the release of the second book in the Shaker adventure novels will be Sunday, December 5th, from 1:30 till 2:30 PM, at the Blue Marble Bookstore, 1356
S. Ft. Thomas Ave. in Ft. Thomas, Kentucky. Directions to the Blue Marble are posted on our website for the books:

www.kygirlsbooks.com

By the way, for the the cover illustration I used the new "open" acrylics from Golden. I'd never tried them before, and I was pleased with the blendability and the delayed drying time (around 1/2 hour to 45 minutes, usually.)
-Pam

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful illustrations, Pam :) I really enjoyed seeing the book completed. That must have been quite some project, there were so many images inside. Very nice job. I still can't believe those were markers :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to make it-especially to try the Shaker cookies Rebecca is making!

    ReplyDelete