Saturday, April 17, 2010

CF Payne Demo



I just thought I would mentioned that Chris CF Payne is doing a demo and a short presentation for my class at NKU.
I know some people had mentioned last year that they wanted to attend and didn't have the opportunity.
Watching Chris paint is truly amazing and quite an education for those who have not seen it as well as for those who have.
My class is open to anyone who is interested in attending. The only cost involved will be paying for parking at the NKU garage.
The class is this Tuesday April 20th at 3pm-6pm at NKU Fine Arts Building 3rd floor. Any questions just let me know before Tuesday morning.

3 comments:

  1. That's a generous invitation, Woody, and a golden opportunity! I'm going to see if I can find a sitter. Very nice of Chris to share so much of his time as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will put in the lunch announcement. This looks great! I wish I could go, I am a bit swamped...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artists are a very generous group of people. In my career many people have gone out of their way to help me along the path, especially Chris, so I am just paying it forward. Thanks Christina!

    ReplyDelete